- Bookings will not be accepted if you have outstanding Subs or Hut fees.
- The hut door lock combination will be emailed to you on full payment and confirmation of booking.
- Any fees for your booking are to be paid online immediately after booking.
- If the hut is full when you wish to book in, you can ask to be put on the waiting list and be advised if a vacancy comes up.
- All bookings for a Saturday night over the winter season must pay for two nights’ The extra night can be taken either Friday night or Sunday night.
- Mid week Special – Monday to Thursday nights – Members Only:
- Adult Member Mid week – Mon to Thurs only, excludes school/public holidays.
- Summer Rates – ALL RATES are HALF of the winter rates except School party is $20 per person per night. Summer rates begins when RAL closes winter operations and ends when RAL opens for winter season.
- To ensure that everyone gets a fair opportunity to use the hut, you can only have two weekend bookings at any one time.
- Cancellations in the standard Season
(All winter except weekends in September and the 3rd term school holidays)
If cancellations are made more than four days before a stay (e.g. Monday night before Friday night stay) then a full refund will be given. If cancellations are made later than this then no refund will be given.
- Cancellations in the high season
(Weekends in September and the whole of the 3rd term school holidays)
There is a 50% non refundable component to the hut fees. If cancellations are made more than four days before a stay (e.g. Monday night before a Friday night stay) then a 50% refund will be given. If cancellations are made later than this then no refunds will be given.